ASCII Portrait

 

Comments

  1. Hi I'm Lena! I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I love to go on adventures with my friends and create art. I love nature so you can often find me going on nature walks and exploring new places:). I also love playing with my dog, Ryder, he's an adorable mini golden doodle who loves to play. I am very excited to take this class because I am super interested in all things animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being one with nature is definitely a go to when I'm trying to clear my head. I think it's amazing that your into nature walks/hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love exploring new places as well! I could really use an adventure soon. Good luck in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Golden Doodles! My cousin has one and he is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

Animation Project

Multiplicity Project